about usAbout Us cantact usContact Us
Coming Notifications: DEGREE WITH IAS (3+1 Year Course) - 100% Govt. Job - Admissions for GIRLS with HOSTEL FACILITY - Courses Offering : B.Com (Computer Applications), B.Sc.(Maths, Stat, Computer Science) - SADHANA DEGREE COLLEGE, DORASANIPALLI, BESIDE GOPIKRISHNA HIGH SCHOOL, PRODDATUR, KADAPA DT.-CONTACT : 9010962162, 7013313086, 9133206395, 8331912159
Home | Notifications | Results | Age Calculator | Degree with 100% Govt. JOB | Audio GK | Facilities | Our Hard Workers | Video Gallery | FAQs
Test Your
Banking Awareness
Test Your
Computer Awareness
Latest Notifications
Latest Results

SBI General Insurance
SBI General Insurance is inviting applications from Indian citizens for recruiting following posts:
Vacancy Details: 
Human Resource and Learning
Information Technology
Internal Audit, Control and Risk
Legal and Compliance
Sales and Marketing
Retail Sales
SME Sales
Strategy, Information and Performance
Underwriting and Reinsurance
Application Last Date: 
Graduation/Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Degree in Law/Forensics/Graduation in Human Resources/ Personnel Management/LLB/Post Graduation in any faculty
About Organization: 
SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG).SBI owns 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%.SBI General closed the financial year 2012-13 (3rd year of operation) with a Gross Written Premium of Rs.770.85 Crores registering a growth of 208%.During the year 2012-13, SBI General in association with State Bank of India covered over 1 Crore Saving Bank Account holders of SBI with a Personal Accident Insurance cover worth Rs.4 Lakhs. SBI General has also established its presence in nearly 14,000 Branches of State Bank of India.SBI General follows a robust multi-distribution model encompassing Bancassurance, Agency, Broking and Retail Direct Channels. Today, SBI General's Distribution family includes over 9,400 IRDA certified SBI and its Associate Bank employees and over 3,200 Agents.
>> Click here for more details
Test Your
General Awareness
Test Your
Marketing Awareness
Jobs by Qualification
Jobs by Category
Our Publications
 Copyrights © www.yeswecan.co.in. All rights reserved. Administrator