This day corresponds the birthday of the first Vice-President of India and the second President of India from 1962 to 1967. Since 1962, his birthday is celebrated in India as Teacher's Day on September 5.
SEP 8 : International Literacy Day
September 8 was proclaimed International Literacy Day by UNESCO on November 17, 1965. It was first celebrated in 1966. Its aim is highlight the importance of literacy to individuals, communities and societies. On International Literacy Day each year, UNESCO reminds the international community of the status of literacy and adult learning globally. Celebrations take place around the world.
SEP 09 : Himalaya Diwas
Uttarakhand government officially declared September 9 as Himalaya Diwas. The State will celebrate Himalaya Diwas to spread the message of conservation of the Himalayan ecosystems.
The Himalayan day was celebrated on September 9, 2014 by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Garish Rawat on the proposal of a senior BJP leader Ajay Bhatt, who is also the leader of the opposition in the State Assembly. Rawat in his declaration announced that from 2015 onwards, the State government would celebrate the day.
SEP 10 : World Suicide Prevention Day
It is an awareness day observed every year, in order to provide worldwide commitment and action to prevent suicides, with various activities around the world. The International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) collaborates with the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the World Federation for Mental Health to host World Suicide Prevention Day.
SEP 14 : Hindi Diwas(India)
Hindi Diwas was celebrated across India on for commemorating the occasion of adoption of Hindi as the official language o Constituent Assembly on September 14,1949. Under the Article-343 of the Indian Constitution, the Devanagari script of Hindi was adopted as the official language.
SEP 15 : International Day of Democracy
Democracy is a form of government in which people choose their leaders by voting for them. Its roots can be traced back to the time of the Ancient Greeks.
Today, the goal of democracy is to preserve and promote the dignity and rights of the individual, achieve social equality and justice, and nurture economic and social development to ensure the wellbeing of society.
The UN has declared 15th of September as the International Day of Democracy with the aim of raising public awareness, and strengthening the ideals of democracy around the world.
SEP 16 : World Ozone Day
The International Day for the preservation of the ozone layer marks the commemoration of the date of singing of the Montreal Protocol in 1987 on substances that deplete the ozone layer. The theme for 2014 is Ozone Layer Protection : The Mission Goes On.
SEP 21 : International Day of Peace
The International Day of Peace is celebrated on September 21st every year. The day, which was first celebrated in 1982, provides an opportunity for individuals, and nations to create practical acts of peace on a shared date. It also serves to strengthen the ideals of peace, both within, and among all nations and peoples.
SEP 26 : World Maritime Day
The maritime industry, which includes ships and shipping, has played an important role in history, and in the development of trade. Shipping has long been the major form of transport, as well as an essential communication link connecting continents. To focus attention on the importance of shipping safety, the International Maritime Organisation celebrates World Maritime Day in the last week of September every year. The event's date varies by year and country.
SEP 27 : World Tourism Day
Tourism and the tourism industry are growing by leaps and bounds. The United Nations has recognized the importance of tourism as a tool for progress, for education, and for global bonding, and declared 27th September as World Tourism Day,
The date has been fixed to coincide with the end of the tourism season in the northern hemisphere, and the biginning of the season in the southern hemisphere, for this is a time when tourism triggers great interest within all the continents of the world.
1) As per the RBI norms, a non-bank entity willing to establish White Label ATMs should have a minimum net worth of what amount as per the latest financial year's audited balance sheet, which is to be maintained at all times?
5) Name the Indian movie which bagged two awards at the 71st Venice Film festival recently. It won the Lion of the Future Award for the best debut feature film as well as the best film in the Orizzonti or Horizons category award.
6) Which of the following states has become the first state in the country to launch a Health Adalat? The problems encountered by the people in obtaining health services in govt hospitals are discussed in those Adalats.
7) The UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage Awards 2014 has been given to which of the following restoration projects in India? The award recognises efforts of private individuals and organisations in restoring and conserving heritage structures and buildings.
8) The PAT mechanism is a new initiative introduced under the National Mission on Enhanced Energy Efficiency which would assign energy efficiency improvement targets to the country's most energy intensive industrial units. PAT stands for
18) Which of the following countries has announced the 'Dadabhai Naoroji Awards', which will be given annually to individuals promoting partnership between India and that country in domains like commerce, education and culture?
19) The National Ganga River Basin Authority (NGRBA) has been shifted from Environment Ministry to Water Resources Ministry. The govt of India gave River Gahga the status of a national river and constituted NGRBA in
20) Based on the recommendation of the Board for Reconstruction of Public Sector Enterprises, the govt decided to wind down which of the following iconic enterprises recently? The plans to revive the 53-year-old company failed in past.
24) The prestigious Raj iv Gandhi National Quality Awards, instituted by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), were announced for the year 2012 recently. Which of the following pairs is NOT correct in this regard?
29) The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) asked all listed public sector undertakings (PSUs) to ensure the required public shareholding within three years recently. Under current norms. non-PSU firms must have what per cent public shareholding?
(1) The net worth of the bank should not be less than Rs.500cr.
(2) The CRAR of the bank should not be less than 10 per cent.
(3) The level of non-performing assets should be reasonable.
(4) The bank should have net profit for the last five consecutive years.
(5) The track record of the performance of the subsidiaries, if any, of the concerned bank should be satisfactory.
31) To hasten financial inclusion, the Reserve Bank of India has allowed commercial banks to appoint non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) as business correspondents (BCs). However, only following NBFCs will be eligible for the same:
35) Who among the following Indian-origin British MPs has been appointed as the Labour party's first-ever shadow minister dealing with violence against women and girls? A shadow minister is a member of the main opposition party in Parliament who would hold ministerial office if their party were in power.
48) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued revised and final guidelines for raising non-equity regulatory capital instruments by banks under the stringent Basel-III framework recently. Now, banks can issue tier-II capital instruments with a minimum original maturity of at least
51) The system that operates outside the regular banking system and where financial intermediation activities are undertaken with less transparency and regulation than in conventional banking, is called
58) The United Bank of India (UBI) declared Kingfisher Airlines and its owner Vijay Mallya as a wilful defaulter recently. According to the RBI, a wilful default is deemed to have occurred in which of the following circumstances?
60) Which of the following state govts has decided to impose one rupee cess on purchase of every packet of cigarette and bottle of liquor and the revenue collected from this will be used to establish an Urban Transport Fund to promote public transport?
62) The Supreme Court ruled in favour of three per cent reservation for differently-abled candidates in all govt jobs, including civil services. The apex court further ruled that the Centre, States and Union Territories will be obligated to implement the reservation in matters of
67) Which of the following banks in India has launched 'Cardless Cash Withdrawal' facility recently? Under the facility, an account holder can transfer money to a mobile-phone user in the country even without the latter having an account with any bank.
73) The RBI has revised the upper-age limit for managing directors (MDs), chief executive officers (CEOs) and other whole-time directors of banks in the private sector. What is the new upper age limit for them?
75) Who among the following has been appointed as Executive Director of World Bank recently? The Executive Directors are responsible for the conduct of the general operations of the World Bank and exercise all the powers delegated to them by the Boards of Governors.
82) The human rights crusader Irom Sharmila Chanu was rearrested days after her release following a session court's order recently. She has been on fast since Nov 2000, demanding repeal of AFSPA imposed in
86) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued draft guidelines for the implementation of Bharat Bill Payment System (BPPS). The BPPS system is based on a report submitted by the GIRO (Govt Internal Revenue Order) Advisory Group set up under the chairmanship of
87) Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a new irrigation scheme 'Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayi Yojana' to meet the irrigation needs of all farmers across the country. What amount has been allocated for the scheme in the Union Budget for FY15?
88) The RBI, in its annual report for FY2013-14, pointed out that about 36 per cent of the overall 4.1 per cent bad assets in system have been created by six sectors of the economy which have only 30 per cent of the credit share. Which of the following is NOT among these six sectors?
90) The market regulator Sebi has ordered immediate closure of unauthorised collective investment schemes run by which of the following firms and refund of investors' money within three months? The size of the scheme is estimated at nearly Rs.50,000 cr.
100) After media reports of alarming sex ratio in Una district (less than 500 female infants born against 1000 males during the last two years), the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has issued notice to the state govt of
102) Who among the following has been appointed the ambassador for Interpol's 'Turn Back Crime' campaign? He has become the first Indian actor to be roped in by Interpol for the campaign, aimed at promoting greater awareness on how to prevent crime.
109) In its effort to improve the quality of corporate disclosures, market regulator SEBl has said that all price-sensitive information has to be disclosed by listed companies within what time of occurrence of the event?
115) Who among the following will head the Expenditure Management Commission (EMC) set up by the govt recently that will suggest ways to reduce food, fertiliser and oil subsidies and narrow the fiscal deficit?
135) The foundation stone of the world's first Natural World Heritage Centre was laid at the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) in which of the following cities recently in a step towards conservation of natural heritage sites in Asia and the Pacific region?
137) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced to issue banknotes of which of the following denominations incorporating rupee symbol, with 'R' inset letter, in the Mahatma Gandhi Series-2005? The year of printing '2014' will be printed on the reverse of the banknote
140) Which of the following state govts has launched the 'Bhamashah scheme', under which bank accounts in the name of women of 1.5 cr families will be opened to transfer benefits directly to their accounts?
145) Which of the folio wing statements are correct regarding the power transmission scheme in Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim launched by Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs? 1. As per the plan, the project would be implemented by Power Grid Corporation with its consultancy fee of 12% of the execution cost. 2. The project is to be implemented within 48 months from the first fund release to Power Grid Corporation. Codes
146) Consider the folio wing statements : 1. Moody's analytics released to report titled India Outlook : Prospects Brighten in the second week of September, 2014. 2. The report stated that the downside risks have receded around the export sector and current account deficit. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
147) Consider the following statements : 1. SEBI censured Bombay Stock Exchange for its conduct in share sale of CIL worth Rs. 6000 crore through offer for sale. 2. The censure was issued by SEBI after it found BSE guilty of lapses while conducting share sale of 39.65 crore worth Rs. 6000. Choose the correct statement (s).
148) Consider the following statements : 1. Union Cabinet on August 27, 2014 announced to lift to restriction of one LPG cylinder per month for household. 2. The monthly restriction was put by the Union Cabinet in February, 2014. Choose the correct statement (s).
149) Which of the following are the norms issued by the SEBI with regards to sharing KYC details with financial regulations? 1. The System of KRA may be connected with any central KYC register authorised by the Union government for the purpose of sharing of the KYC information in the financial sector. 2. A client who has already done the KYC with any SEBI registered intermediary heed not undergo the same process again when he approaches another intermediary. Codes
150) NASA's Mars 2020 rover 1. To extract oxygen from carbon dioxide present in Mars' atmosphere. 2. This revolutionary technology will be employed by the MOXIE. 3. The rover will have small amount of hydrogen in stock which is required to initiate the reaction. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
151) Consider the following statements : 1. India stood at the second position among the BRICS countries in the global competitiveness list of Geneva based World Economic Forum (WEF) that came on September 3, 2014. 2. India was ranked third globally only in one aspect-market size. Choose correct statement (s).
152) Consider the following statements : 1. The European Space Agency's Rosetta probe will now orbit the comet for a few month. 2. It is a spacecraft. 3. It will try to land on the comet 67P. 4. Rosetta was using the gravity of both Venus and Earth to gather enough speed to sling-shot into the comet's path. Which of the above statements is/are correct regarding Rosetta?
153) Consider the following statements regarding the hired workers in India as per the 6th Economic Census Report 2013 : 1. Highest percentage of hired workers in India are present in Arunachal Pradesh. 2. The percentage of female hired workers in Arunachal Pradesh is 30.3%. 3. Even in sectors like education and health, Arunachal Pradesh has the highest percentage of hired workers among all States. Which of the above statements are correct?
154) A new species of Titanosaurian Dinosaur is discovered 1. found in a cliff wall in the Rukwa Basin of Southern Chile. 2. Its supposed to have walked the Earth during the middle of the Cretaceous period. 3. Its just 4th Titanosaur found in Africa. Now, the numbers are 34. All the Titanosaurs found in South America. 4. Its notable that Africa and South America were earlier a single unit before a part, known as South America. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
156) Consider the following statements : 1. Wholesale Price Index (WPI) based inflation declined to 5 year low of 3.74% in August, 2014. 2. The WPI in flation in August, 2014 is lowest since 2009, when it stood at 2.4% Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
157) Which of the following is/are true about e-cigarettes? 1. WHO stated that there should be a ban on the use of e-cigarettes. 2. The e-cigarettes, inhalation activates the battery-powered atomiser. 3. e-cigarettes have an LED light. Codes
158) Consider the following statements : 1. The Reserve Bank of India on September 9, 2014, decided to fix the upper age limit at 70 years for MD and CEO in private sector banks. 2. Earlier the upper age limit for MD and CEO was fixed at 60 years. Choose the correct statement(s).
160) Consider the following statements : 1. The RBI will designate at least six banks include SBI, PNB, Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank, as Systemically Important Banks (SIBs), for the domestic financial market. 2. The RBI fined 12 banks a sum totalling Rs. 1.5 crore after scrutinising their dealings, with publisher Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited in 2013 on July 25, 2014. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
161) Which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. The RBI retained its economic growth forecast of 5.5% for 2014-15. 2. The repo rate will increased to 8.25% with increase of 25 basis points. 3. The SLR will remain constant. Codes
162) World Ozone Day 1. is celebrated on September 16. 2. 'Ozone-layer protection : The Mission Goes on' is the theme. 3. is mark the date of signing of the Montreal Protocol in 1987. 4. has been celebrated since 1994 and was established by the UNA. Which of the above statements are correct?
163) Which of the following is/are correct about Ebola virus? 1. EVD was first identified in South Sudan and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. 2. Ebola is caused by the five viruses classified in the genus Ebola virus. 3. The scientists have discovered the drug known as Z-Mapp. 4. Bushmeat has been linked to the transmission of diseases to people including Ebola. Codes
164) Consider the following statements : 1. the RBI signed an agreement with Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSI) enabling the RBI to access the Sri Lanka government securities market on July 24, 2014. 2. The agreement was signed on the sideline of SAFTA. 3. The movement will be towards more liberalisation rather than away from liberalisation. Choose the correct statements.
165) INS-Kolkata 1. is the lead ship of the Kolkata class-guided-missile destroyers. 2. test-fired a BrahMos missile off Karwar's Coast on June 9, 2014. 3. was constructed at Garden Shipyard. Which of the following is/are correct
166) Consider the following statements : 1. 'Prasar Bharati,' India's public service broadcaster and British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) signed a long awaited MoU for the distribution of DD's overseas India channel on DTK Platform on August 5, 2014. 2. For the first time in history of Doordarshan one of its channel (DD India), would soon be available in a Free to Air basic package mode, on a DTH Ku-band platform of Hot bird-138 satellite. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
167) Blue Carbon 1. is the carbon captured by the world's oceans and coastal ecosystems. 2. is the locked carbon in the plants. 3. is captured by living organisms in oceans is stored in the form of biomass and sediments from mangroves, salt marshes and Leagrasses. Which of above statements are correct?
168) Which of the following statements is/are are correct regarding the Expenditure Management Commission? 1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the constitution of an Expenditure Management commission on August 13, 2014. 2. The Commission is expected to recommend major expenditure reforms that will enable the government to its tax expenditure. Codes
169) Which of the following statements are correct regarding the draft guidelines for Bharat Bill Payment System issued by the RBI ? 1. The idea behind issuing this draft guideline is to introduce an 'Anytime Anywhere' payment system. 2. RBI's Plan to implement an 'Anytime Anywhere' centralised payment system is based on a report submitted by Government Internal Revenue Order Advisory Group. 3. There is also provision of giving same discount when the payment is done through this system. Codes
171) What are the advantage/advantages of the scheme called 'EMI Facility on Debit Cards' launched by the ICICI Bank on August 19, 2014? 1. It enables the customers to convert high value transactions into easy installments. 2. This facility will offer a three pronged advantages to customers as they can leverage on their fixed deposits and earn interest, while thus shop and pay in EMIs as well as earn reward points on transaction.
172) SpaceX Cargo Mission 1. NASA send the fourth spaceX Cargo Mission. 2. It would carry among other equipments a 3D printer. 3. It would launch a Dragon, Cargo,which will carry special purpose inexpensive satellite. 4. Carry a small flowering plant. Which of the following is/are true!
173) Which of the following are correct regarding the steps taken by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to ease norms to raise additional Tier-I and II capital.. 1. This would ease pressure on the government to infuse capital into public sectors banks to meet Basel-Ill norms by March, 2019. 2. The RBI allowed banks to issue additional Tier-I capital to retail investors, subject to board approval but the onus of explaining to loss absorbency features of the instrument does not lie, with banks.
174) According to the Economic Outlook Survey of FICCI, released on September 13, 2014, which of the following statements are correct? 1. The minimum and maximum range for GDP growth in the financial year 2014-15. was indicated at 5.3% and 6.1% respectively. 2. The inflation is expected to remain constant as the previous year. 3. The CAD to GDP ratio for year 2014-15 Was projected at 1.9%. 4. The Foreign Institutional Investment (FII) inflows will rise in the second part of the year.
176) Which of the following statements are correct regarding the scheme 'Enhancement of Competitiveness of the Capital Goods Sector' which has been recently approved by Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA)? 1. The purpose of this scheme is to make India's capital goods sector globally competitive. 2. This scheme will cover sectors such as machine tools, textile machinery, process plant machinery, electrical equipments, roller coaster equipments etc. 3. This scheme will address the issue of technological depth creation in the capital goods sector, besides creating common industrial facility centres. 4. The budgetary support from the government for the scheme would be Rs.581.22 crore and the balance Rs. 349.74 crore would be contributed by the industries concerned.
177) Electrodialysis 1. works by passing a stream of water between two electrodes with opposite charges. 2. Unlike reverse-osmosis technology; the use of membranes in Electrodialysis is exposed to lower pressures and can be cleared of salt by simply revesing the electrical polarity. Which of above statements is/are true?
178) Consider the following statements : 1. A high level committee has been set-up by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) to scrutinise all Income-Tax cases arising of the retrospective tax amendment. 2. This is a six member committee headed by the Finance Secretary. 3. The committee will examine the cases by its own. 4. The first report have to be submitted in respect of period ending on December 31, 2014 and subsequent reports will have to be submitted on half yearly basis. Which of the above statements are correct?
179) Which of the following statements is/are correct about Oscar Pistorius (a South African athelete)? 1. Oscar Pistorius was recently in news for winning sports award. 2. The High Court of Pretoria not found him guilty for murdering his girlfriend. Codes
180) Which of the following statements is/are correct with regard to Sowa Rigpa medicinal system? 1. This system is popular in the Himalayan region of India. 2. It is similar to Ayurveda. 3. It is believed that Buddha himself taught it. 4. It includes few principles of Traditional Chinese medicinal systems. Codes
183) Consider the following statements : 1. The first evidence of water ice clouds was found on an object Brown Dwarf outside the solar system. 2. This evidence was found by a team of scientists led by Thomas Fahey. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
189) Consider the following statements on Basel Treaty : 1. It is an International treaty that was designed to reduce the movements of hazardous wastes from developed to less developed countries. 2. It does not address the movement of radioactive waste.
(1) Norway ranked top and Niger ranked last in the Report.
(2) India is ranked 130.
(3) Bangladesh ranked above India.
(4) The report indicates the economic status of countries
(5) None Of these
191) The first evidence of water in clouds was found on ah object Brown Dwarfs outside the solar system. Brown Dwarf is an object which 1. falls between stars and giant planets in size and mass. 2. The temperature of Brown Dwarf can vary from being hot like a star and cool as a planet. Select the correct option.
194) Which of the following statements is/are true about 'Singapore Model'? 1. This is a floating fence made by Singapore in Pulao Ubin beach to thwart immigrants. 2. The drums used in the fence is interconnected with electric wires. 3. A business model to enhance aviation industry. Codes
195) Which of the following is/are true about Blue Economy-International Seminar held in Dhaka, Bangladesh on September 1-2, 2014? 1. The Seminar was held to discuss better ways to explore the resources of the Bay of Bengal. 2. The aim for the seminar was to make strong participation against pirates. 3. China, Iran, the USA and Kenya participated in the Seminar. Codes
(1) cooperative economic and social development in SAARC countries
(2) cooperative economic and social development in Asia and Pacific region
(3) scientific, social and economic development in Indian ocean region
(4) cooperative economic and social development in ASEAN countries
(5) None Of these
201) Which of the following statements about Colombo Plan is/are correct? 1. The Colombo Plan is for cooperative economic and social development in Asia and the Pacific. 2. It was launched on July 1, 1951 with seven nations and now it has 26 member nations. Codes
203) Which of the following statements about newly discovered fossil remains of dinosaur is/are correct? 1. The remains belong to a group known as Tyrannosaurs that had enormous bodies and long necks 2. It was named 'Dreadnoughts' meaning 'fears nothing'. Codes
204) Which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. The scientists have recently discovered the fossilised remains of dinosaur that has taken the crown for largest terrestrial animal. 2. It was found from Patagonian hills of Argentina. 3. Fossil was of carnivore having long-neck and long tail. Codes
206) Which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. The NATO Summit was held in Wales on September 4-5, 2014 and was the first NATO summit in the UK since London Summit in 1990. 2. The Summit was held against a backdrop of Pakistan's strong protest against their government and spreading of Ebola virus. Codes
207) India won largest number of gold medals in Wrestling and who are they at the 20th Commonwealth Games? 1. Sushil Kumar, Babita Kumari, Amit Kumar, Vinesh Phogat and Yogeshwar Dutt 2. Dilip Kumar, Sushil Kumar and Amit Kumar. 3. Sushil Kumar, Vinesh Phogat and Yogeshwar Dutt
208) Which of the statements given below is/are correct? 1. Mayan civilisation was located in Guatemda, Mexico and Chile. 2. They were skilled craftsman who created Calendar, Pottery and hieroglyph writing. Codes
209) With regard to Mayan Civilization, which of the following statements is/arc correct? 1. It reached its peak in the sixth century AD arid was conquered by Spain in 16th century AD. 2. It was built in a tropical rainforest climate with cities like Lagunita. Tamchen on the Yucatan peninsula. Codes
210) Consider the following statements about ONGC : 1. State-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) announced to invest Rs. 5219 crore. 2. It will invest in production of Daman gas fields in Arabian Sea. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
211) Which of the following are plan restricted by FLA ahead of this weekend's 2014 Formula-1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix? 1. Driving lines on the circuit. 2. Contact with kerbs. 3. Car set-up parameters for specific corners. 4. Comparative or absolute sector time detail of another driver. 5. Speeds in corners compared to another driver.
212) Bill on reservation in jobs for Pahari speaking people is passed recently. It ammended the Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004. It provides certain percent of reservation. The percent of reservation is
213) Consider the following statements and choose the correct statements from the codes given below: 1. Guru Hanuman Akhara, a Delhi based wrestling academy , was chosen for the 2014 Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar on August 21,2014. 2. Guru Hanuman Akhara is the oldest Wrestling School of India existing till now and was established in 1925.
215) A bench headed by Chief Justice-RM Lodha held that disabled people have not got their due in last 19 years. For the same purpose Supreme Court ruled Now much percent quota for the disabled persons in government jobs?
216) Which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. Indian cricket team, on August 7, 2014, equalled the world record of maximum number of 6 ducks (0 runs) in a test innings against England. 2. The other teams with the record of 6 ducks in a test innings are Pakistan, South Africa and Bangladesh. Codes
223) After the formation of Modi government, almost eight Governors have resigned. Among the following select who all are included in this list? 1. BL Joshi, BV Wanchoo, Sheila Dikshit. 2. Sheila Dikshit, Shekhar Dutt, Kalyan Singh 3. None of the above Select the correct answer using the code given below
232) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana aims at 1. Under the scheme, account holders will be provided zero-balance bank account. 2. Life insurance cover of Rs. 30000, for those who opens account by January 26, 2015. 3. Account holders can avail loan of Rs. 5000 after six months of opening the' account. Select the correct answer using the code given below
234) Project Mausam in India's answer to China's 'Maritime Silk Road'. Project Mausam aims at 1. Restoring its ancient maritime route and cultural links. 2. The projects emphasises on the natural wind phenomenon, particularly monsoon winds. 3. The project purposes to determine the versatile Indian ocean 'world'. Select the correct answer using the code given below .
235) A Nazrul sangeet legend Firoz Begum was died on September 10',2014 was associated with 1. Rabindra Sangeet,"Adhunik Bangla" song 2. Linked with rebel poet Kazi Nazrul Islam. 3. First record was released in 1942 by HMV. 4. Written Bangladeshi's National Anthem.
236) Madhya Pradesh government announced a reward of Rs.10000 for those who will inform the State administration about 1. Child labour 2. Child marriage 3. Female foeticide 4. Infanticide Select the correct answer using the code given below.
237) An eminent historian Bipin Chandra, who died on August 29, 2014, was associated with 1. National Book Trust(NBT) 2. Union Grants Commission 3. Aligarh School of Thought 4. Centre for Historical Studies, JNU
238) Haryana Vidhan Sabha Speaker Kuldeep Sharma announced the constitution of seven-member committee to look into the irregularities in giving away land to various trusts and societies during the regime of which Chief Minister?
241) The Centre has set-up a high level committee to suggest road map to revamp Food Corporation of India (FCI). The Panel is chaired by former Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Shanta Kumar. The move aims at