(1) lts objective is to protect children from sexual violence in schools.
(2) The policy will be applicable to all school whether it is government or private except international schools.
(3) The policy defines the role and responsibility of the school headmaster/principal towards safety in school.
(4) The policy suggests appointment of school safety officers and members of the child protection committee.
2) Consider the following statements: 1. The government of Andhra Pradesh has signed a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan (METI). 2. lts objective is to promote Foreign Trade Investment in Andhra Pradesh. 3. METI will develop Japanese Industrial Parks in Andhra Pradesh with its own finance. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
3) Consider the following statements regarding Mobile One Project of Karnataka government: 1. It is an ambitious project of the e-governance department of the government of Kerala. 2. Government of Tamil Nadu had launched the similar project in 2012. 3. People of Karnataka can access various services like exam results. train, bus bookings, payment of electricity and telephone bills etc through the Mobile One Service Which of the above statements is/are correct?
4) Consider the following statements regarding Mullaperiyar dam: 1. Mullaperiyar dam is a masonry dam and was constructed in pursuant to the Periyar lake. 2. The dam is situated in Periyar river of Tamil Nadu. 3. The Supreme Court has rejected the plea of allowing Tamil Nadu to raise water level to 152 ft after completion of strengthening measures on the dam. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
6) Consider the following statements : 1. Dahi Handi is declared as adventurous sport on December 12, 2014. 2. The State government took decision because it is a traditional sport in Maharashtra. 3. In August, 2014, participation of children below 18 years were banned in the event. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
7) Which of the following is/are not true about Farmers Debt Redemption Scheme (FDRS) launched in Andhra Pradesh? 1. It will give debt relief to every farmer. 2. Under this scheme, farmers who took loans before 2010, are eligible for waiver. 3. All the debt of upto 5000 of each farmer will be repaid to the banks. 4. Sarpanch and ward member will be held accountable if any farmer was compelled to sell his produce for less than the Minimum Support Price (MSP). Code
(1) It is released by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
(2) Report is presented at every 5 years by the Registrar of Newspaper in India.
(3) Report is prepared on the basis of analysis of the annual statements filed by the registered publications.
(4) The report is published under the statutory obligation under the Press and Registration of Books Act 1867.
9) Consider the following statements regarding E-visa facility : 1. Government has launched E-visa facility available for visitors from 43 countries. 2. Visitors can visit only for application and can submit fee at concerned Embassy. 3. In first phase, there is no African country, which have got e-visa facility. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
10) Consider the following statements regarding Khasi language : 1. Khasi belongs to Austroasiatic language family. 2. It is spoken in Meghalaya state of India. 3. A committee has been made to enhance the process to include Khasi language in Eighth Schedule of Constitution. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
13) Consider the following statements regarding recent decision of Punjab government on health camps : 1. Punjab government has decided to ban health camps without prior approval of district civil surgeons. 2. Surgeon requires to allow the medical camp after certifying and specialists to conduct surgeries. 3. The decision was made after the death of women in a sterilisation camp in Chhattisgarh. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
14) Consider the following statements regarding Hornbill festival: 1. It is an annual 10-day tourism promotional extravaganza inaugurated on December l, 2014, in Manipur. 2. Hornbill festival is considered as an opportunity to enjoy the local cuisine and culture. 3. It is the biggest indegenous festival celebrated in all over North-East India. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
15) Which of the following statements is/are not correct? 1. The Chief Justice of India has set-up a special bench of two judges to hear cases related to social issues. 2. Social Justice Bench will meet every Wednesday morning to handle PILs and other petition on social issues. 3. According to court registry about 500 cases will be taken up the first two weeks.
17) Consider the following statements regarding the removal of Planning Commission : 1. Government has successfully received support from all regional parties except Bihar. 2. Regional parties are deciding to focus on the interests of their states. 3. JDU has taken the decision to support Congress which is a Alliance in Bihar government. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
18) Consider the following statements : 1. Lok Sabha passes the Repealing and Amending Bill to repeal 90 Amendment Acts which have out lived their utility. 2. This is the first time since 1989 that such an exercise is being undertaken by the Law Ministry. 3. The Amendment Acts which are sought to be repealed include Allowances and Pension of Members of Parliament Act 2010. Which of the above statements is/are in correct?
19) Consider the following statemelts : 1. The government has decided to decriminalise 'attempt to suicide'. 2. The government will do this by deleting Section-309 of the Indian Penal Code from the statute book. 3. Most of the States and Union Territories are not in favour of deleting Section-309 of the IPC. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
20) Consider the following statements regarding Women Entrepreneurship Scheme 2014-15 : 1. The scheme is launched to empower women and ensure their participation in the process of industrialisation. 2. Only skilled women are eligible for easy seed capital to start their won micro or small enterprise. 3. The loan will be provided by nationalised banks, financial institutions. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(1) Government will provide financial assistance to the parents of transgender children.
(2) Government will provide scholarships to such children.
(3) Government will provide jobs to each transgender registered in the employment exchange.
(4) Monthly pension of Rs.1000 will be provided to each transgender added between 40 and 60.
22) Consider the following statements: 1. Uttar Pradesh has launched the e-governance systems to provide pensions and scholarships. 2. Uttar Pradesh is the second state to provide the services by e-governance after Karnataka. 3. However, Uttar Pradesh is the flrst State to integrated the State treasury with the Centre's Public Financial Management System (PFMS). Which of the above statements is/are correct?
23) Consider the following statements regarding report of the 14th Finance Commission : 1. The report includes the recommendations relate to the period of April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2025. 2. It may suggest to increase the States share in central taxes. 3. It may also give recommendations on additional resource mobilisation to improve the tax-GDP ratio. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(1) Bhutan become the 181st member of Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) on December 8, 2014.
(2) Bhutan has fulfilled all of its membership requirements.
(3) The move will allow the private sector and Corporation of a country to explore external commercial borrowing.
(4) bhutan stili not eligible for the Agency's investment guarantees.
26) Consider the following statements regarding the Minimum Support Price : 1. Minimum Support Price aims to save farmers from depleting profits. 2. In 1966-67, it was announced first time in India. 3. Currently, MSP is announced for 25crops. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
28) Which of following statements are with respect of the SAARC? 1. 18th SAARC Summit was held at Rashtriya Sabha Griha Sanandan Raj in Bangladesh. 2. The 18th SAARC Summit took place after the interval of three years. 3. The SAARC is an economie and geopolitical organisation of eight countries. Code
29) Which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. In terms of the quantum of black money moving out of a country, Russia is on the top with $ 122.86 billion, for the year 2012. 2. In many parts of the world, particularly in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and in Sub-Saharan Africa, illicit flows are going at an average annual inflation rate of 24.2% and 13.2% respectively. Code
30) Consider the following statements : 1. Sunil Manohar was appointed as the Advocate General of Maharashtra. 2. Manohar replaced Darius Khambatta. 3. His appointment was approved by the Governor. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
31) Which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. In the deal signed between India and Russia the two countries agreed for designing, developing and producing the Multi Role Fighter Aircraft. 2. A deal has also been struck with Russia for procurement of Fighter Aircraft equipped with stealth technology. Code
32) Which of the following statements is/are correct regarding the sub-atomic particles discovered by the CERN scientists? 1. These two new particles belonging to baryon family are six times as massive as protons. These baryons are made up of three strongly-bound elementary particles called quarks like protons. These quarks are some of the smallest units of matter. 2. The two baryons are heavy weight due to their spins in opposite directions in which their quarks configure. Code
33) Consider the following statements : 1. Chinese pro-democracy activist Xu Youyu was awarded Sweden's Olof Palme Human Rights Prize. 2. Xo Youyu is among the key signatories of a 2008. Charter-8 manifesto seeking sweeping political reforms in communist China. Code
34) Which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. Illicit outflows are alarmingly increasing at an average rate of 9.4% per year. $ 991.2 billion flowed illicitly out of developing and emerging economies in 2012. 2. Asia continues to be the region of the developing world with the greatest volume of illicit financial flows, comprising 40.3%. 3. The top five exporters of illicit capital over the past ten years on average are : USA, Canada, Mexico, India, and Malaysia. Code
35) As per recently released Global Financial Integrity (GFI) 2014 Annual Global Update on Illicit Financial Flows, India has placed on third rank on black money list. Select the statements related to GFI. 1. Russia is on the top with $122.86 billion, followed by China at the second position($249.57 billion) in . terms of the quantum of black money moving out of a country for 2012. 2. Above three countries are followed by Mexico at the fourth place ($ 59.66 billion) and Malaysia at fifth ($ 48.93 billion). Code
(1) India and Nepal signed an agreement to construct a $1 billion hydro-power plant on Arun river.
(2) Nepal will receive around 22% of the power generaled from the plant free.
(3) It will start generation of power by 2016.
(4) This project will help to meet some part of Nepal's power demand as it is grappling with severe power shortage.
39) Consider the following statements : 1. The Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace Disarmament and Development 2014 was conferred to the ISRO. 2. The prize carries a cash award of Rs.2.5 million and a citation. 3. In 2011, Ela Bhatt was awarded Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace Disarmament and Development for her lifetime achievements in empowering women through grassroots entrepreneurship. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
40) Consider the following statements: 1. United Nations International Day of Person with Disabilities is annually held on December 3. 2. The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee presented the National Award for Empowerment of Person with Disabilities on this occasion. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(1) they help to maintain healthy triglyceride and high-density lipoprotein
(2) they have significantly contributed to the obesity epidemic.
(3) they are necessary tor healthy infant growth and development
(4) they play an important role in the production of hormones that govern numerous metabolic and biological processes
44) Consider the following statements : 1. The Royal Swedish Academy of Science awards the Nobel Prize in Physics, Chemistry. 2. The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institute awards the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 3. Eric Betzig, Isamu Akasaki and Shuji Nakamura awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
45) In the context of the Economie Outlook 2014, of the OECD, consider the following statements: 1. It puts the estimated growth for US and Eurozone to be below that of India and China. 2. From among the BRICS nations, China and India are expected to grow fastest, followed by Brazil and Russia. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
46) Which of the following pairs is/are not true? 1. Assassination of Rajiv Gandhi An Inside Job-Faraz Ahmad 2. Shivaji : The Real Hero - Brijesh Mogre 3. My Years with Rajiv and Sonia - K. Natwar Singh 4. India at Risk - Jaswant Singh 5. Hard Choices - Sachin Tendulkar Code
47) Consider the following statements in the context of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, proposed by China : 1. The proposed bank has been sponsored by IMF and World Bank, to extend their activities in Asia. 2. Presently, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is a group of 21 nations, including India and China. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
48) Consider the following statements: 1. National Youth Day is celebrated in India on January 10. 2. It is celebrated on the birthday of Sardar Bhagat Singh. 3. In 1984, government of India decided to observe the National Youth Day every year from 1985. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
49) Consider the following statements: 1. Indian golfer Rashid Khan clinched the Chiangmai golf classic at the Alpine Golf Resort in November, 2014. 2. It was the fifth win for Indian golfers on the Asian Tour this season. 3. Rashid also won SAIL-SBI Open title. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
50) Consider the following statements, in the context of the WTO Bali Agreement : l. Bali Summit made deliberations on Trade Facilitation Agreement. 2. Bali Agreement given US and other developed countries access to the markets of developing countries, and that is why. there is a disagreement on the part of latter. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
51) Consider the following statements: 1. Human exploration of space made history when the European Space Agency (ESA) successfully made the first man-made object to land on a comet. 2. This mission is controlled from the ESOC in Darmstadt, England. 3. This mission is to trace the origins of life on Earth and find out how are solar system was formed about. 4. Rosetta is a robotic space probe built by ESA to perform a detailed study of correct Chung. Which of the above given statements are correct?
53) Consider the following points about an application developed by the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) : 1. The app will enable the users to report wildlife crimes, from any part of the country. 2. The app provides a secure platform for real time exchange of wildlife crime related information. 3. The app maintains anonymity of the user who sends the reports of crime activities. Which of the above pairs are incorrectly matched?
55) The Union government granted Rs.44 crore for the Sabarmati river Conservation Project, Phase-2. In this context, consider the following statements : 1. The Centre will shoulder about 70% of the cost of the project. 2. The project has been recognisedby the UN Environment Agency. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
57) Consider the following statements : 1. The 'Nirbhay' missile marked another milestone in building up India's air-defence capability. 2. It is the second domestically built nuclear-capable long-range cruise missile. 3. It marked milestone in building up India's air defence capability. 4. It is regarded by military experts as India's version of the US Tomhawk cruise missiles. Which of the above statements are correct?
59) Consider the following statements about the 'Green Diesel', that has been recently used by Boeing aircraft: 1. The green bio-diesel is a sustainable biofuel made from vegetable oils, waste cooking oil and animal fats. 2. Green diesel is already in use for ground transportation. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
60) Consider the following statements: 1. ISRO's PSLV-C26, successfully launched IRNSS-IC. 2. It is India's third satellite in the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System. 3. It was launched from Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikata. 4. It was the 32nd consecutively successful mission of PSLV. The 'XIL' configuration of PSLV was used for this mission. Which of the above statements are correct?
61) Consider the following statements, regarding the deal between Russian Rosneft and India : 1. The deal has been done by the Russian fïrm to diversify its exports from Europe and strengthen ties with Asia. 2. The deal incorporates a provision to supply 10 million tonnes a year a 2 lakh barrels per day of oil to India's Essar Group over 10 years. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
62) Consider the following statements about their correctness : 1. The space X vessel is the only Spacecraft currently capable of returning from the ISS with Cargo. 2. It is unmanned Dragon Spacecraft splashed down in the Pacific Ocean carrying a heavy load of NASA Cargo and scientifïc samples from the ISS. 3. In 2014, Space X became the first private company to send a spacecraft to the International Space Station. Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
65) Consider the following incidents : 1. Setback happened to space tourism as Virgin test flight crashed in the Mojave Desert. 2. An manned Cargo rocket carrying supplies to the International Space Station exploded seconds after lift off. 3. Astromers in October, 2014, spotted first ever Uranus like 'ice giant' planet in a far away galaxy. 4. The Indian Navy's torpedo recovery Vessel TRV-72 sank outside the harbour in Vishakhapatnam. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
66) Consider the following statements regarding the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement of 9th Ministerial Conference : 1. The TFA provides for lowering of import tariffs and agricultural subsidies, which would make it easier for the developing countries to trade with the developed ones. 2. It allows the developed countries to use only the hard import quotas to safeguard their economies. 3. The TFA also seek to reduce the red tape at the international borders to facilitate trade better. Which of the above statements are correct ?
67) Consider the following statements: 1. A user friend kit called Ebola EZYSCREEN is manufactured by pharmaceutical company Vedalab. 2. Indian origin scientists hare taken proteins from nerve cells and used them to create a smart material that it extremely sensitive to its environment. 3. Scientists identified more than 800 markers in the blood of cancer patients that could lead to a single blood test for early detection of many types of cancer. 4.According to new research in US the heart contains its own pool of immune cells capable of helping it heal after injury. Which of the above. statements is/are correct?
68) The Reserve Bank of India recently scrapped the 80 : 20 Scheme on gold import. Consider the following statements about the 80 : 20 scheme : 1. The scheme provides for an export of the 20% amount of imported gold, before bringing in the new lot. 2. The scheme was introduced in 2013 to control the widening fiscal deficit and rising gold imports. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
69) Consider the following statements: 1. India, successfully test-fired its indigenously developed nuclear Capable Prithvi-II surface-to-surface missile. 2. India, test-fired the nuclear weapon-capable Agni-II ballistic missile from Wheeler Island of the Odisha coast. 3. The long range surface-to-air missile was successfully fight tested against a thin target in a range of Israël. 4. India will soon going to conduct the maiden test flight of its LCX as a technology demonstrator in the aerospace hub. Which of the above statements are correct?
71) Consider the following statements : 1. WHO revealed a new drug to stem the global spread of Multi-Druy Resistant (MDR) tuberculosis. 2. According to the WHO, 48000 people developed MDR-TB in the world in 2014. 3. The new drug is being described as a novel mechanism of action for treatment of adults with MDR-TB. 4. The biggest patiënt increases were in India, South Africa and Ukraine. Which of the above statements are correct?
72) Consider the following statements about the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), proposed by the RBI: 1. BBPS is an integrated bill payment system that offers inter-operable and accessible bill payment service to customers though a network of agents. 2. The standards for the BBPS will be set by National Payment Corporation of india(NPCI) Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
73) Consider the following statements : 1. The Mars Rover Curiosity discovered the first mineral match from the Martian surface. 2. The rover spent march of the mission's 2nd year driving from "Yellowknite Bay" to the base of Mount Sharp. 3. The ruddy colours of Jupiter's Great red spot is likely a product of simple chemicals being taken apart by Sun Light. 4. Researchers blasted ammonia and acetylene gases, chemicals known to exist on Jupiter with UV light to simulate the Sun's" effect on there materials at the extreme heights of clouds in the Great Red Spot. Which of the above statements are correct?
74) The SAFF Women's Championship, also called the South Asian Federation Women's Cup, is the main Association Football Competition of the Women's National Football teams governed by the SAFF. 1. Indian team won 6-0 over Nepal to register their first series win on Pakistan soil. 2. Ngangom Bala Devi was the star of the show, she scored four goals to take her overall tally to 16, the highest score in a single edition. 3. With this, India win four SAFF women finals. Which of the following statements are correct?
75) The Sharia Index has been in news recently. Consider the following statements about the Sharia Index : 1. All India Muslim Personal Law Board has objected to the Index as it is against the Islamic principles. 2. The SEBI allowed the launch of the Sharia Index by SBI and three other Mutual Funds. 3. Sharia-compliant mutual funds are non-interest based investment and banking system. Which of the above statements are correct?
77) Consider the following statements : 1. The Davis Cup is the premier international team event in men's tennis only.. 2. The most successful country over the history of the tournaments is the United States. 3. Switzerland become only the 14th nation to win the Davis Cup in 115 years. 4. Federer also paid tribute to compatriot Stan Wawrinka who helped set-up the victory in Lille. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
78) National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) recently gave a ruling that all new medicines will be brought under price control. Following are the characteristics of the 'New Medicine', as per NPPA, except
(3) new combination of medicine to form a new variant
(4) Either 1 or 2
79) Former India international Deepak Thakur struck the winner to help Indian Oil to clinch the title in the 119th All India Beighton Cup Hockey Tournament on December 4, 2014. In this regard, consider the following statements : 1. Beighton Cup's one of the oldest field Hockey tournament in the world and running till date. 2. It is organised by Delhi Hockey Association. 3. The otherone of the oldest hockey tournaments of India is Aga Khan Cup. 4. It was held in Delhi since 1896. Which of the following statements are correct?
(1) Changes in building and assets to match the requirements of the National Disaster Management Authority
(2) Monetisation of surplus land assets of the Air India
(3) Sale of surplus land to NBCC
(4) Lease agreement for surplace airplanes from Air India
81) The 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a Formula One motor race that was held at the Yas Marina circuit in November, 2014. The race was the 19th and final round of the 2014 season. 1. The race determined the World Driver's Championship between Mercedes drivers Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton. 2. Michael Schumcaher is the all-time record holder with seven titles. 3. Hamilton becomes Mercedes first champion since Juan Manuel Fangio's back-to-back titles for the manufacturer in 1954 and 1955. Which of the following statements are correct?
83) Consider the following statements : 1. The 2014 8th edition of the AIBA Women's Elite Championship was held in 'Jeju, South Korea. 2. Indian women boxers Sarjubala Devi and Saweety Boora on November 24, 2014 won silver medals at the Championship. 3. The next World Boxing Championship will be held in Rio 2016. . 4. In the final of the 48 kg division, Sarjubala win to Nazym Kyzaibay of Kazakhstan. Which of the following statements are correct?
84) State Bank of India (SBI) recently launched an index to monitor the performance of the economy. Consider the following statements in this regard : 1. This index is called SBI Composite Index, and has been developed on the basis of the bank's internal loan portfolio. 2. It monitors the agricultural and primary sector data to evaluate the performance of the economy and predict the short-term risk factors. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
85) ICICI Bank has recently launched a new credit card named— ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card. Consider the following statements about the card : 1. It is transparent in design, and is part of Gemstone Collection of ICICI Bank is association with American Express. 2. The card can be used to make all transaction like any other credit card. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
86) Consider the following Statements : 1. The Justice Mudgal Committee, appointed to probe the spot-fixing and betting scandal in the sixth edition of Indian Premier League (IPL). 2. It recommends the legalisation of betting in India. 3. It is a one man committee and Sunil Gavaskar was the last man entered in the Mudgal Committee. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
87) Recently, a private bank in India launched a new mobile banking service named — 'Bank Aap ki Mutthi Mein', to offer round-the-clock banking facility. Which of the following banks launched this service?
88) Consider the following statements : 1. First functional 3-D human stomach tissue in a laboratory has been grown by scientist using pluripotent stem cells. 2. First time molecular generation of 3-D human gastric organoids presents new opportunities for drug discovery. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
89) Consider the following statements : 1. 119th edition of world's one of oldest hockey tournament 'All India Beighton Cup Hockey Tournament' was be held in Kolkata, India from November 20, 2014 to December 4, 2014. 2. After football, former India captain Sourav Ganguly wos seen promoting hockey when he inaugurated the main round of the 119th All India Beighton Cup Hockey Tournament on November 24, 2014. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
90) Consider the following statements regarding to the Sudarshan Patnaik : 1. He is an Indian architect. 2. He won the People's Choice Prize at the Atlantic City of the US. 3. He was awarded with the 'Padmashri' by government of India in 2013. 4. Patnaik has participated in over 50 International Championships and Festivals around the world and won many prizes. Choose the correct answer.
91) Consider the following statements : 1. The 2014 Women’s Hockey Champions Trophy was the 20th edition of the Hockey Champions Trophy for women. 2. Women's Hockey Champion Trophy was held from November 29 to December 7, 2014 in Mendoza, Argentina. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
93) Consider the following statements : 1. The University of Agriculture in Punjab on August 21, 2014 conferred an honorary degree of the Doctorate to MS Swaminathan. 2. Swaminathan is the Chairman of National Commission on Farmers. 3. He was honoured for his contribution to farm research and allied area of seed generating. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
95) Which of the following pairs is not correct? Book :Author 1. Trulh Always Prevails : Sadruddin Hashwani 2. Your Dreams are Mine Now : Ravinder Singh 3. My Name is Abu Salem: Madhav Khosla 4. Letters for a Nation : JLNehru Code
96) Consider the following statements : 1. The 2014 Men's Hockey Champion Trophy was the 35th edition of the tournament. 2. From this year on the tournament began to be held biannually due to the introduction of the World Hockey League, returning to its original format changed in 1980. 3. Germany won the tournament for the tenth time after defeating Pakistan in the final. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
97) Consider the following statements : 1. In November 20, 2014, the Time magazine published its annual list of 25 Amazing Innovations. 2. The list also includes three inventions of Indians of which one was an exercise space for prisoners. 3. It includes another invention that is Electric objects will called Blue Room. Choose the correct answer.
99) Consider the following statements : 1. Amway India CEO William Scott Pinckey was arrested on the charges of cheating and other financial fraud and was taken into custody by a team of police from the company's headquarter at Gurgaon. 2. Amway is a Canadian company using multi-level marketing techniques to sell a variety of products. 3. Amway is best known is North America for its original multi-purpose clearing product. Choose the correct answer.
100) Consider the following statements: 1. Blind cricket is a version of cricket adapted for blind and partially sighted players. 2. Blind cricket has been governed by the ICC. 3. The Cricket Association of Blind in run by the Samarthanam Trust. Which of the above statements is/are correct?