17) The Indian-origin physician Vivek Murthy was sworn in as the Surgeon-General in which of the following countries on 22 Apr? He is the youngest (37) ever incharge of the public health in that country.
(2) The territories in Assam, West Bengal, Tripura and Meghalaya come under the ambit of the Bill.
(3) In Assam, India will get 470 acres of land, while 268 acres will go to Bangladesh.
(4) The Bill annuls the 1974 India-Bangladesh Land Boundary agreement.
67) Consider the following statements with respect to Japanese bullet train : 1. Japanese bullet train Maglev created a new world speed record of 603 krn/h. 2. The seven-car train broke its previous record of 580 km/h in 2003. 3. Central Japan Railways has planned to bring the train into service in 2027 by plying it on the 286 km route between Tokyo and the Central city of Lagoya. 4. Japan is well-established as the world leader to high-speed trains. It developed the first bullet train in 1964. Choose the correct answer, using given codes :
68) Consider the following statement(s) with respect to Anti Terror Bill of Canada: 1. The Anti Terror Bill was announced by Canadian President Stephen Maglev in January, 2015, in response to attacks on Canadian territory on October 22, 2013, in which two people were killed. 2. In the incident are armed assistant, identified as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, killed a soldier at the country's National wor Memorial in Ottawa and then stormed the Parliament before being shot dead by Police Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
69) On April 28, 2015, the opposition boycotted and western government denounced. The victory extends the really three-decade rule of the head of State, who is wanted by the international criminal court on was crimes charge. The President who has been in power since 1989, won 94% of the vote that opened April 13, 2015. During his time the country has been played by back-to-back wars in which the UN says around 300000 people have died, mainly in the region of Darfur. The above paragraph is related to whom?
70) Consider the following statement(s) with respect to the Canadian Ajiti Terror Act, 2015 : 1. It allows anyone suspected of being involved in a terror plot to be detained without charge for up to 7 days from the present three days. 2. The Canadian House of Commons approved the Bill C-51, Anti Terrors Act, 2014 that empowers the country's spy agency on May 3, 2015. 3. It makes it a crime for a person to call for terror attacks on Canada generally or to promote or advocate others to carry out terrorism else where. Choose the correct answer, using given codes :
71) Consider the following statement(s) with respect UN Congress : 1. The 13th UN Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice was held from April 12 to 19, 2015 at Qatar National Convention Centre in Doha (Qatar) 2. The UN Conference on crime control is held at every five-year intervals. Which or the above statement(s) is/are correct?
72) Consider the following statement(s) regarding National Marine Police: 1. Government of India has recently decided to establish a National Marine Police Training Institute in Tamil Nadu State. 2. Each morning, 183 marine police boats (small, five-tone versions designed for patrolling, and high-powered 12-tonne interceptors) are supposed to set out'on patrol for up to 10 hours a day, up and down India's more than 7000-km coastline. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
73) Consider the following statements on CPEC : 1. It is an agreement on China Pakistan Economic Corridor plan. 2. As part of the agreement, China will provide up to $ 37 billion investment for energy projects to to generate 16400 MW of power. 3. The corridor would transform Pakistan into a regional, hub and give China a shorter and cheaper route for trade with much of Asia, Middle East and Africa. 4. It also agrees to -strengthen cooperation in civil nuclear energy, space and maritime technology, counter-terrorism and defense. Choose the correct answer, using given codes:
74) Consider the following statement(s) regarding registration of pregnancy: 1. Haryana state government is contemplating on framing a law under which registration of pregnancy would be made compulsory within first three months of pregnancy. 2. The Health Minister said that the declining sex ratio was a matter of shame for Haryana and the state government was committed to reverse it. "It has been decided to give a cash prize of Rs. 1 lakh to anyone giving information about sex determination cases and female foeticides. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
(1) Japan and USA signed a new set of defense agreement that allow for greater cooperation between their militaries after 18 years to deal with growing global security concern.
(2) The new guidelines would also allow the USA and Japanese militaries to work more diesel together in the event of a conflict in the East China sea or in North Korea.
(3) The USA and Japan established defense guidelines in 1978, at he height of the Cold War, and in 1997, when China's military build-up was still in its infancy.
(4) The new guidelines allow for global cooperation military, ranging from defense against nuclear missile, tank attacks as well as air security.
76) Consider the following statement(s) regarding the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988: 1. The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, gave its approval on April 29, 2015 to amend the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 by pursuing the Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill, 2013, pending before the Rajya Sabha. 2. The proposed amended bill has been made more stringent and the penal provisions have been increased. Earlier, the Act proposed only six months of minimum punishment, whereas the new bill has increased it to at least 3 years. Graft-related cases fetch seven years of maximum imprisonment. 3. The bill mentions that all the corruption trials should be completed in two years and both bribe taker and giver will be held guilty. The average trial period of cases under Prevention of Corruption Act in the last four years has been above eight years. It is -proposed to ensure speedy trial by providing a trial completion (period) within two years. 4. The Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill, 2013 was introduced in the Rajya Sabha for the purpose on August 19, 2013. The Department Related Parliamentary- Standing Committee submitted its report on the Bill to the Rajya Sabha on February 6, 2014 but the Bill could not be passed. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
77) Consider the following statement the mothers report: 1. The final post-2015 framework should include an explicit commitment to equitable ending preventable child and maternal deaths with measurable targets. 2. All government must follow through on nutrition for growth commitments and ensure that the . World Health Assembly nutrition targets are met. 3. Commit to leaving no one behind by embedding equity in the final post-2015 framework. 4. Improve the health of the urban poor by ensuring universal health coverage. Choose the correct answer, using given codes:
78) Consider the following statement(s) regarding International Day of Yoga: 1. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Minister of State for AYUSH Shripad Yesso Naik launched a logo for International Day of Yoga which was selected by the Committee of Yoga experts constituted by Ministry of AYUSH on April 29, 2015. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also approved the logo. 2. The United Nations General Assembly had on December 11, 2014 adopted an India-led resolution declaring June 21 as the 'International Day of Yoga'. The Prime Minister had mooted the proposal during his address to UN General Assembly on September 27, 2014. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
79) The report of 2015, was released and was published by the Sustainable Development solutions network, an initiative under the United Nations on April 23, 2015. The report was topped by Switzerland followed by Iceland, Denmark, Norway and Canada. The above report is concern with
80) Consider the following statement(s) regarding generating power from nuclear source : 1. As per the data released in 2014 by Power Reactor Information System of International Atomic Energy Agency, India ranked 13th position in terms of generation among the thirty one countries in the world which are generating electricity from nuclear source. 2. According to Jitendra Singh, Minister of State India stood at 9th position in terms of number of reactors in operation country-wise globally. The government has accorded sanctions for two more projects with a total capacity of 3400 MW. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
81) Consider the following statements with the respect to the World Happiness Report: 1. The World Happiness Report 2015 reveals trends in the data judging just how happy countries really one. 2. On a scale running from 0 to 10, people in over 150 countries, surveyed by call up over the period 2012-15, revealed an average score of 5%. 3. The World Happiness Report 2015, shows that at both the individual and national levels, all measures of well-being are strongly influenced by the quality of the surrounding social norms and institutions. 4. The report also demonstrates that a key national challenge is to enrich the policies are designed and delivered in ways that enrich the social fabric, and teach the power of empathy to current and future generation. Choose the correct answer, using given codes:
82) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Flipkart: 1. Flipkart, one of e-commerce giant of India has announced on April 29, 2015 the acquisition of Appiterate, a mobile engagement and marketing automation company based out of Delhi, as Ecommerce firms in India have been increasingly focusing on pushing their mobile app. 2. As a result Appiterate's mobile marketing automation platform will be integrated into Flipkart's mobile app for better targeting. Flipkart has also said in the near future, it will become a mobile only company. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
84) Consider the following statements regarding Accident Insurance Scheme : 1. Bihar and Jharkhand states have jointly launched a new Rs. 5 lakh Accident Insurance Scheme for transport drivers on May 1, 2015. 2. Under this programme, about 11 lakh transport drivers and journalists in the two Telugu States will benefitte d. About 16 thousands Homes Guards in Telangana will also be benefitted by the scheme. Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
85) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Operation Raahat: 1. Operation Raahat was an operation of the Indian Armed Forces to evacuate Indian citizens and other foreign nationals from Yemen during the 2015 military intervention by Saudi Arabia and its allies in that country during the Yemeni Crisis. 2. INS-Sumitra (P59), an offshore patrol vessel, which had been deployed for anti-piracy patrol in the Gulf of Aden since March 11,2015 was the first to undertake evacuation from Yemen. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
86) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Whitley Awards : 1. Dr. Ananda Kumar, a conservationist from India, awarded with the prestigious Whitley Awards for in honour of his work using innovative communication systems to enable human-elephant coexistence in southern India. 2. Dr. Pramod Patil also has been awarded with the prestigious Whitley Awards for his work to protect the iconic great Indian bustard in the Thar Desert. Each of them received a Whitley prize worth £ 35000 at a ceremony in London on April 29, 2015. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
87) Consider the following statements with respect to the Accident Insurance Scheme : 1. The registered transport drivers will get Rs. 5 lakh insurance cover. 2. The enrolled will get an accident death insurance Rs.2 lakh under Pradhan Mantri Bima Suraksha Yojana by opening a Jan-Dhan Yojana account. 3. While the insures will give Rs. 3 lakh for which Andhra Pradesh and Telangana government will ink an MoU. 4. This scheme apart from providing monetary insurance will also cover education of two children of the beneficiary. Choose the correct answer, using given codes:
88) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Surajkund International Crafts Mela : 1. Surajkund International Crafts Mela recently held in Haryana state. 2. In the backdrop of the lake, during the spring season, every year from February 1-15, a colorful traditional craft festival of India is held in the precincts of Surajkund. This fair was first started in 1987. Traditional craftsmen (artists, painters, weavers and sculptors) from all parts of the country participate in this annual celebration named as the "Surajkund Crafts Mela" or "Surajkund designer's Village". 3. The Mela celebrates the unique diversity of Indian traditions and culture in a ambience, created to represent the ethos of rural Indi a. Surajkund International Crafts Mela showcases some of the most exquisite handlooms and handicrafts of Indi a. Handmade fabrics soaked in ethnic colours make an eye catching display for the visitors. 4. In 2013, the fair was upgraded to an International Level and was rechristened as '28th Surajkund International Crafts Mela. In 2014, over 15 countries from European & African continents participated in the Mela including SAARC nations. In the upcoming Surajkund International Crafts Mela, over 20 countries are expected to participate. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
89) Which of the following government gave approval for the setting-up of a farmer compensation scheme to be named after Gajendra Singh. The government has also decided to give job to a member of Gajendra's family and martyr Status for him, as demanded by the farmer's kin.
90) Consider the following statements) regarding e-tourist Visa : 1. Government of India will provide e-tourist visa to 31 more countries. With the latest addition, the total number of countries under this scheme will go up to 76. NDA government at the Centre further intends to extend the scheme to 150 countries by the end of the fiscal year 2015. 2. As per the home ministry, the new countries added in the facility are France, Canada, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Cayman Island, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominic an Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, France, Georgia, Grenada, Haiti, Vatican, Honduras, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Paraguay, St.Kitts & Nevis and Seychelles. 3. The e-tourist visa had been launched in November 2014 for 45 countries from nine designated Indian airports. Under the facility, the prospective visitor can apply for an Indian visa from his or her home country online without visiting the Indian mission and also pay the visa fee online. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
91) Consider the following statements regarded with Deaflympics : 1. Deaflympics is an International Olympic Committee Sanctioned event, at which deaf athletes compete at an elite level. 2. It is the first international sporting event for athletes with a disability. 3. Deaflympics are held every 5 years and often considered as the longest multi-sports, excluding the Olympic. 4. To quality for the Deaflympics, athletes must have a hearing loss of at least 55 decibel (db). Choose the correct answer, using given codes:
92) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Seychelles : 1. The World Trade Organisation (WTO) accepted the country Seychelles as its 161st member on April 27, 2015. With this acceptance, WTO ended 20 years of negotiating its accession terms with Seychelles as the later is applied for WTO membership since 1995. 2. President of Seychelles James Michel signed the "instrument of acceptance" of Seychelles' accession protocol, on March 25, 2015 confirming its membership terms, at a plenary meeting of the cabinet of ministers in Victoria, Seychelles. Which statements) is/are correct?
(1) The Himachal Assembly inaugurated the excavation work on the Rs. 50 crore projects at Chamba.
(2) The project would take the culture and heritage of India to the golden period.
(3) It has been proposed that a check dam would be constructed on Somb river to store rain-water and divert it to Saraswati.
(4) The technical survey of the dam and reservoir in being conducted by the Irrigation Department.
94) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Uttar Pradesh Roadways bus stations: 1. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on May 12, 2015 launched the water ATM facility Samajwadi Shudha Payjal Yojna for UP Roadways bus stations. This facility was installed at Charbagh of Lucknow and at other 100 bus stations of the state. 2. The Uttar Pradesh government also flagged off four luxury buses Scannia to four different destination including Delhi. It also inaugurated an IVRS number 149 enquiry facility regarding bus services of UP. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
95) Consider the following statement(s) with respect to the Subodham project: 1. Kerala government has launched Subodham, a major campaign in a bid to wean people away from addiction to liquor, drug and other substance abuse on April 20, 2015. 2. Subodham project aims to free one lakh people in the State each year from alcohol addiction, through systematic comprehensive awareness campaigns. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct ?
96) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Election Commission of India: 1. Election Commission of India has launched National Electoral Roll Purification and Authentication Programme (NERPAP) throughout the country from Mar 3, 2015 with the prime objective of bringing a totally error free and authenticated electoral roll. 2. The President appoints Chief Election Commissioner and Election Commissioners. They have tenure of six years, or up to the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier. They enjoy the same status and receive salary and perks as available to Judges of the Supreme Court of India. The Chief Election Commissioner can be removed from office only through impeachment by Parliament. Which statements) is/are correct?
97) Several Non-Government Organisations (NGOs), religious leaders and other stake holders are also participating in the project. Under this project, State government also had decided to introduce anti-drug and alochol awareness content in the curriculum from the academic year 2016. This project is also State government first step towards 'Punarjani 2030 project.' The above paragraph is concern with the
98) Consider the following statement(s) regarding 'Plast India International University': 1. Gujarat government decided to set up 'Plast India International University' in partnership -with University of Massachusetts Lowell in Vapi region. 2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on March 5,2015 inaugurated two units each of 600 MW of Shree Singaji Thermal Power Plant in Gujarat. Which statement(s) is/are correct?
99) Consider the following statement(s) regarding to tackle malnutrition : 1. Rajasthan government signed a MoU with National Health Mission, UNICEF and GAIN in Jaipur to tackle the severe problem of malnourishment of the State. 2. Initially the programme will be implemented in thirteen districts in . which more than 1000 children have 10000 identified as malnourished. Choose the correct answer, using given codes
100) Consider the following statement(s) about '5th Senior National Hockey Championship 2015 (Men') : 1. Railway Sports Promotion Board won the 5th Senior National Hockey Championship 2015 (Men) Div- A on April 28, 2015. They defeated Uttar Pradesh Hockey by 5-3 in the final match played at Pune. 2. Air India Sports Promotion Board (AISPB) outplayed Hockey Gangpur-Odisha by 5-3 and secured 3rd position in the tournament. Which is/are the correct statement(s)?
102) Consider the following statement(s) about 'indigenous cryogenic engine': 1. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully tested an indigenous cryogenic engine on April 28, 2015 at Mahendragiri in Tamil Nadu. 2. The engine will allow launch , vehicles to carry satellites of up to four tonnes in geostationary orbit. Which is /are the correct statements)?
103) What is/are aims of launching GSAT-17andGSAT-18 communication satellites ? 1. Providing replacement capacity. 2. In-orbit book up that is they will provide for continuence of the services of existing users. 3. Augumenting in orbit-spare capacity to meet engineers. Code
104) Consider the following statement(s) about 'Payments and Settlement Systems (Amendment) Bill, 2014': 1. The Bill seeks to address the problem of insolvency in the payment and settlement system by increasing transparency and stability. 2. It brings India's banking payment system in sync with international practices. Which is/are the correct statement(s)?
(1) Mercury surface, space Environment Geochemistry and Ranging
(2) Mercury study, study environment, Geophysics and Ranging
(3) Mercury space, study environment, Geostationery and Ranging
(4) Either 1 and 2
106) Consider the following statement(s) about 'Regional Rural Banks (Amendment) Bill, 2014'. 1. The Bill seeks to help Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) raise their authorised capital and will enable them to mop up funds from capital market to help strengthen them. 2. The Lok Sabha had earlier passed the Bill in December 22, 2014. The parent Act of 1976 mainly has provisions for the incorporation, regulation and winding up of RRBs. Which is /are the correct statements)?
108) Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India signed a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with which bank to implement the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJBY) for the savings account holders of that bank?
110) Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper returned a 900-year-old piece of sculpture from Khajuraho temple, which had somehow reached Canada, to PM Narendra Modi in accordance with the 1970 UNESCO Convention. What is the name for that sculpture?
112) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), the state-owned power equipment maker signed a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with a Russian company INTMA recently to set-up a gas-based power project in which country?
117) Consider the following statement(s) about 'e-tourist visa scheme' : 1. The government of India will provide e-tourist visa to 31 more countries. With the latest addition, the total number of countries under this scheme will go up to 76. 2. The NDA government at the Centre further intends to extend the scheme to 150 countries by the end of the fiscal year 2015. Which is/are the correct statement(s)?
119) Consider the following statement(s) about 'mobile marketing firm Appiterate': 1. Amazon, one of the e-commerce giant of India, has announced on April 29, 2015 the acquisition of Appiterate, a mobile engagement and marketing automation company based out of Delhi, as e-commerce firms in India have been increasingly focussing on pushing their mobile app. 2. Flipkart, one of e-commerce giant of India, has announced on April 29, 2015 the acquisition of Appiterate, a mobile engagement and marketing automation company based out of Delhi, as e-commerce firms in India have been increasingly focussing on pushing their mobile app. Which is/are the correct statement(s)?
120) In Consider the following statements regarding the census of tigers : 1. It is done every five years and was started in 2004. 2. It is based on the Pugmark technique while the earlier estimates were on the basis of Double Sampling Technique. 3. Wildlife Institute of India, based in Dehradun, conducts the census of tigers in the country. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
121) Consider the following statement(s) about 'Automated Planet Finder' : 1. Three planets have been discovered orbiting a nearby star named HD 7924 by Automated Planet Finder (APF) Telescope located at Lick Observatory in California and WM Keck Observatory, Hawaii. The finding appears in the Astrophysical Journal in the month of April, 2015. 2. Each of the dicovered planet have a mass 7 to 8 times that of Earth and the star they orbit is only 54 light-years away from the solar system. All three planets orbit their star at a distance closer than Mercury orbits the Sun. They completed their orbits in just 5, 15, and 24 days. Which is/are the correct statement(s)?
122) Consider the following about Lion Census in 2015 : 1. Supreme Court of India has ordered transaction of endangered Asiatic lions from Gir forest in Gujarat to Madhya Pradesh. 2. The populations of lion in Gir forest has gone up from 411 in year 2010 to 523 in the year 2015. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
123) Consider the following statement(s) about generating power from nuclear source : 1. As per the data released in 2014 by Power Reactor Information System of International Atomic Energy Agency, the total requirement of nuclear fuel over the next five years in India is estimated to be about 5940 tonnes of natural uranium. India expects to increase the installed nuclear power capacity from 5,780 MW to 10,080 MW by'2019. 2. India ranked 13th position in terms of generation among the thirty one countries in the world which are generating electricity from nuclear source. Which is /are the correct statements)?
124) Consider the following about Olive Turtles : 1. They come to West Bangal for nesting. 2. Olive Ridley Turtles, also known as the Pacific ridley sea turtle. 3. It is found in warm and tropical waters, primarily in the Pacific and Indian ocean. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
125) Consider the following statement(s) about approval to amend the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 : 1. The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, gave its approval on April 29, 2015 to amend the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 by pursuing the Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill, 2013, pending before the Rajya Sabha. ' 2. The Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill, 2013 was introduced in the Rajya Sabha for the purpose on August 19, 2013. The Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee submitted its report on the Bill to the Rajya Sabha on February 6, 2014 but the Bill could not be passe d. Which is/are the correct statement(s)?
126) The European Union (EU) has officially forwarded climate change targets for December, 2015. Consider the following statements about this : 1. United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Paris Conference which include adopted greenhouse gas emission cutting target by 2020. 2. The EU countries together from the world's biggest economy and accounts for 9% of global emission of green house gases. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
128) Kochi archeologists discover rare spiders in Western Ghats. Consider the following about the spiders : 1. The huntsman spider-known for their speed and mode of hunting. Sometimes they hide in the ambush and surprise the prey. 2. It belongs to the Sparessidae and Salticidae families. 3. Archeology is the scientific study of spiders and related animals such as Scorpion. Which of the above statement(s) are correct?
129) Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launched an online monitoring mechanism recently in order to keep monitoring implementation of various ongoing projects including Rail Budget proposals, the infrastructure target and board meeting follow-up in New Delhi. What was that?
130) Consider the following about boosting water availability, in Karanataka River Basins : 1. The Union government and Asia Development Bank (ADB) signed $ 31 million loan agreement. 2. The Programme will improve irrigation efficiency in three river basins in the State. 3. The loan will help train and certify over 200 Water Resources Department (WRD) staff in integrated water resource management. Which of the above statements are correct?
132) India is home to more than hundred national parks. In this regard, consider the following statements : 1. National park is an example of ex-situ conservation method. 2. National parks are constituted as per the Environment Protection Act, 1986. 3. Both the Centre and States are authorised to declare and area as a national park. Which of the statement(s) are correct?
134) The National Green Tribunal has jurisdiction over which of the following laws? 1. The Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972. 2. The Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980. 3. The Public Liability Insurance Act, 1991. 4. Biological Diversity Act, 2002. Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
135) Oil India, second largest state-owned oil explorer has commissioned a 54 MW wind energy project in Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh. The project is split between Patan in Gujarat and Chandgarh in Madhya Pradesh. What is the proportion respectively?
138) The President of India has inaugurated the event titled 'Songs & Dances of North-East', the first ever event in the north-east India. This event was organised by North-Eastern Council, Ministry of Development of North-Eastern Region and which state government?
143) Consider the following statement(s): 1. JAM Trinity is Union governments effort to implement direct transfer of benefits. 2. It however does not encompass the Aadhaar enrollments. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
145) Consider the following regarding the provisions of National Optical Fibre Network Programme : 1. After its execution, the States are getting reimbursement, of cost as determined by Department of Telecommunications. 2. Karnataka is the first State to implement the scheme on such model. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
152) Choose the correct statement(s) regarding Wells Fargo Championship : 1. Rory Mcllroy won the Wells Fargo Championship by seven strokes, setting a new tournament record score of 267. 2. It was an 11th PGA Tour victory for Mcllroy, who shot his lowest career round of 61. Code
(1) For creating the maximum number of jobs in an year.
(2) For donating the maximum amount in Pradhan Mantri Rahat Kosh in an year.
(3) For best corporate governance.
(4) For cutting down expenditure by 50% or more in an year to wipe out losses made in the previous year.
154) Choose the correct statement(s) regarding Italian Open : 1. Russian third seed Maria Sharapova came from a set down to beat Spain's Carla Suarez Navarro. 2. Russian capitalised on her opponent's weakness in the third set as she swept to a 35th career crown. Code
155) Consider the following about the recently launched Tap-n-Pay Services : 1. Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank launched it. 2. It will not allow users to tap NPC enabled tag or mobile phone at the merchant's point-of-sale device to make payments. 3. ICICI Bank customers can also transfer money to the Tap-n-Pay account through on SMS. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
156) Choose the correct statement(s) regarding 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix: 1. Formally known as the 2015 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix. 2. The race was the fourth round of the 2015 season and marked the eleventh time that the Bahrain Grand Prix has been run as a round of the Formula One World Championship. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
(1) Performance improvement existing station from 15% PLF to 82% to give more power to Jharkhand.
(2) Provide cheap and affordable 27 x 7 power supply to every house hold.
(3) Jharkhand government will be a partner in this project with investing additional capital.
(4) Enable rapid industrialisation which will provide massive employment to youth of Jharkhand in new industry.
158) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Formula 1 rules : 1. Aerodynamic rules evolution, wider tyres, reduction of car weight will change the faster cars (five to six-second drop in lap times). 2. Reintroduction of refuelling (maintaining a maximum race fuel allowance) will optimise the faster cars and potentially better tyre life. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
(1) SBI launched a RuPay Platinum Card in association with National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) on May 7, 2015.
(2) The RuPay Card comes with a special security for the customers that is not accepting all payment channels.
(3) The card would be initially issued free to customers maintaing a quaterly balance of Rs. 100000.
(4) The card offers various benefits like 10% cash back on utility bills.
160) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Monte Carlo Rolex Masters : 1. Monte Carlo Rolex Masters is a tennis tournament for male professional players, played on outdoor clay courts. 2. Novak Djokovic beat Tomas Berdych to win his second Monte Carlo title and become the first man to win the opening three Masters events of the season. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
161) Which of the statements(s) is/are correct regarding Tesla Motors launched solar energy 'Power wall' battery system? 1. It is a rechargeable lithium battery designed to store energy at a residential level. 2. It consist of liquid thermal control system and software that receives dispatch commands from a solar inverter. 3. It also provide surplus storage of solar energy that does not used at the time it is generated. Codes
162) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Porsche Grand Prix 2015 : 1. Porsche Tennis Grand Prix is a tennis tournament played on indoor clay courts. 2. First played in 1978 and winner of the WTA's Premier Tournament Of The Year award in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014, the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix is Europe's oldest indoor women's event. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
163) Consider the following statement about 'Foreign Trade Policy of India : 1. It aimed to double the exports from India and breach Rs. 54 lakh crore mark by 2020. 2. The government gives its commitment that the five-year policy will not be altered annually as has been the practice. 3. This policy is not aligned with Make in India, Digital India and Skill India aimed to raise India's share in global trade. Which of the above statements are correct?
164) Consider the following statement(s) regarding BMW Munich Open, 2015: 1. BMW Open is a men's tennis tournament played on outdoor clay courts. 2. It was the 110th edition of the event, and part of the ATP World Tour 250 series of the 2015 ATP World Tour. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
165) The sixth edition of AIMA Managing India Awards was held on April 18, 2015 at New Delhi to honour stalwarts from various fields at a glittering function attended by the who's who of Indi a. What is AIMA?
166) Consider the following statement(s) regarding Madrid Open, 2015 : 1. It was the 14th edition of the event on the ATP World Tour and 7th on the WTA Tour. 2. Ion Tiriac the former Romanian ATP player and now billionaire businessman is the current owner of the tournament. Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?